Paros is an island, not only of relaxation, but of the action as well.
- WINDSERFING. Paros is, for years now, one of the most famous destinations worldwide.
- KITE SERFING. The paradise for Wind Serfers is very close to Archipelagos Resort. The beach was chosen, because of the favorable winds in the region.
- WATER SKI. In organized beaches of Paros.
- TENNIS. For those, looking for something more than the site tennis courts of Archipelagos Resort, the Tennis Club is located just a few meters from the Hotel.
- SCUBA DIVING. In organized beaches of Paros.
The history of Paros island goes back to 4000 B.C. places to visit include Aesculapius temple, the ancient town of Parikia, the medieval Castle, the Archaeological Museum, a great number of byzantine monasteries and churches, among which the famous Church of Panayia Ekatontapyliani, the oldest and biggest in size pre-christian monument, in Parikia.
WALKING – TREKKING
The funs of walking and trekking will find in Paros kilometer long routes crossing plantation, wind mills and whitewashed houses in the perfectly preserved environment of the island. Most important are the store paved Byzantine trail and that of the environmental park with a magnificent view to Aegean.